Tuesday, October 5, 2010

going crazy

I need to step away from the computer! No more googling. I am only 4dp5dt and I am driving myself nuts. I honestly don't know how I will last until my Beta on sunday!

Since I haven't updated in awhile I thought I would post my full IVF schedule.

Aug 27--began BCP
Sept 8--began Lupron 10iu
Sept 12--stop BCP
Sept 17-Sept 23--Lupron 5iu; Follistim 225iu; 1 vial menupor
Sept 24--Trigger at 11pm with 2 pre filled Ovidrel needles
Sept 26--Egg Retrieval--9 eggs
Oct 1--Egg Transfer--transfered 2 blasts both grade 4AA; 2 made it to freeze and 1 being watched
Oct 3--B/W--Prog 16.8; E2 400
Oct 10--BETA!!

So now I have to come up with something to keep my mind occupied and not overanalyze every twinge and moment of nausea! thanks Endometrin!

No comments:

Post a Comment