Thursday, November 11, 2010

so it begins

I have been pretty bad about getting on here. So I thought I would try for at least once a week to have a record.

I am currently 8w4d pregnant with twins. I still can't really wrap my head around that. I honestly don't know how we are going to manage with daycare and if it will be better to have one of us stay home, but we have some time to work things out.

So thanks to some fellow bumpies I am going to steal their weekly questions:

How far along? 8w4d
Weight gain/loss: haven't weighed myself in awhile
Maternity clothes? i bought a few old navy pants that are super comfy since my ovaries are still enlarged, but the bloat has gone down tremendously
Stretch marks? not yet. lets hope it stays that way
Sleep? all the time if I could. i am so exhausted
Best moment this week? hearing the heartbeats again this week. Baby A is 168 and Baby B is 166. they are both measuring within a day of each other which is good.
Food cravings: none. i have been so nauseous that sometimes i can barely eat anything.
Gender: too early to tell
Belly button in or out? in
Movement? too early to detect
What I'm looking forward to: my first OB appointment on Nov 22
Milestones: stopping endometrin and being released from my RE

1 comment: